energy certificate yainmo


Energy Certification in Existing Buildings

Since June 1, 2013, it is mandatory for all rent or sale of (flats, houses, premises and offices), to have an Energy Efficiency Certificate, so I inform you, that following the adaptation to this rule, the real estate that we offer on this page, WEB, are in the process of obtaining this Certificate by their owners, according to the requirements related to the energy certification of buildings established in: (Royal Decree 235/2013, of April 5, which approves the basic procedure for the certific.

Because these certificates have to be issued by qualified professionals, (architects, technical architects, etc.), if you are interested in any property that we offer and if you still do not have the Energy Certificate, at the time of your lease or sale, the same would be available, so that you could know the rating of the property at the time of making a decision on the property.

What is the new housing energy efficiency label?

With the entry into force of Royal Decree 235/2013 of April 5, which regulates the energy certification of existing buildings, single-family homes, flats or premises as of June 1, 2013.


Article 2. Scope of application.

1. This Basic Procedure will apply to:
a) New construction buildings.
b) Buildings or parts of existing buildings that are sold or rented to a new tenant, as long as they do not have a valid certificate.
c) Buildings or parts of buildings in which a public authority occupies a total useful area of ​​more than 250 m2 and which are usually frequented by the public.

2. Excluded from the scope of application:
a) Buildings and monuments officially protected as part of a declared environment or because of their particular architectural or historical value.
b) Buildings or parts of buildings used exclusively as places of worship and for religious activities.
c) Provisional constructions with an expected period of use equal to or less than two years.
d) Industrial, defense and agricultural buildings or parts thereof, in the part intended for workshops, industrial, defense and non-residential agricultural processes.
e) Buildings or parts of isolated buildings with a total useful area of ​​less than 50 m2.
f) Buildings that are purchased for major renovations or demolition.
g) Buildings or parts of existing buildings of houses, whose use is less than four months a year, or for a limited time per year and with an expected energy consumption of less than 25 percent of what would result from their use during all the year, as long as this is confirmed by the responsible declaration of the owner of the home.

The Energy Certificate, as its name indicates, is a certificate that reports on the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of a property or commercial premises that is sold or rented. This certificate is mandatory in our country, Spain, from June 1, 2013 to sell or rent a property, and is regulated by Royal Decree 235/2013. The owner of the property is the final responsible for obtaining this certificate. From we can offer this certificate at prices without competition for all our clients.